(Tonight’s homework is to complete the re-write of two of your sentences from you existing pieces of dystopian descriptive writing – we’ll present some of these as part of the opening to the lesson tomorrow)
This resource site will become an increasingly useful tool in your English learning. You can access it from both home and school and within it you will find a range of helpful material, including:
- Supplementary information relating to what we do in class
- Details of homework
- Glossaries, links and interesting diversions
- Details of assignments’ marking criteria
- Examples of excellent student work
- English Department Documentation
Whether you are a student or whether you’re here to get information that will help a student in my London Nautical School English class, it would make good sense to subscribe to this by email so that you’re always notified when new material appears.
Feel free to use the comment function here to ask any questions you may have – or to give your own point of view or feedback as this site is designed to reflect your needs and interests.