Orson Scott card was born on the 24th of august 1951. He was born in Richland which is in Washington; he is the third of 5 siblings. He is the son of Willard and Peggy Card. His younger brother is Arlen Card, Arlen is a Composer and Arranger. Orson Scott card grew up in Santa Clare, California as well as Mesa, Arizona and Orem Utah. He graduated in Bringham young university. He also went to University of Utah and University of Notre Dame. Orson Scott Card is now 51 and is carrying on his life as an author.
But altogether he ends up as a well known author because of all these reasons.
“I’ve watched through his eyes, I’ve listened through his ears, and I tell you he’s the one.”
“I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves.”
- Matt Leonard on Twitter buff.ly/2Dv76pB 1 week ago
- Nice morning for a triathlon ift.tt/2AUCCuj https://t.co/lArh8uKWmA 1 week ago
- A tree I liked on a bike ride. ift.tt/2qPsbrZ https://t.co/GY7Mccspcj 2 weeks ago
- Testing out the new outdoor furniture ift.tt/2qHMHep https://t.co/xNySUwJo52 2 weeks ago
- Love these golden fields ift.tt/2D9EVMQ https://t.co/xXU56ZzWRr 2 weeks ago
- Rata Street always looks good at the end of a run ift.tt/2CS7FNl https://t.co/xWjlBA8Nb9 2 weeks ago
- Very happy to be back on my bike. ift.tt/2F32Iyq https://t.co/pCSNr4DuEf 2 weeks ago
- Summer at home ift.tt/2qepTlU https://t.co/SliY55NS1V 3 weeks ago
- The rise and rise of RNZ buff.ly/2ixcaDX 1 month ago
- RT @hamish_keith: I wonder if Don Brash understands the birdcalls on RNZ 1 month ago