Soldier Profiles: Some of your great work!
Everyone in the class has now completed their soldier profile for “Ender Wiggin”. There was some really good work amongst these, a few of which I have included for you to have a look at. The following examples are representative of the work done by everyone, but each stood out due to their level of: insight, originality or detail.
About Christopher WaughChallenging the norms of secondary teaching. Publishing every single thing my students and I create. Live in Wanaka, New Zealand - the best place in the world. http://chris.edutronic.net/
- https://t.co/O4RXCblZZf 1 week ago
- Perfect winter conditions for a run! ift.tt/2KQyhSH https://t.co/UT03R9sLSM 1 week ago
- It appears she thinks she’s a parrot. ift.tt/2KZ5LxD https://t.co/KgdDTdhA4Z 1 week ago
- Say It Straight: 2.5 Speech: Don’t Get Me Started level2.edutronic.net/2-5-speech-don… #Featured #Persuasion #Speech 3 weeks ago
- The peninsula in winter. Nice slow run. ift.tt/2KbGUGf https://t.co/aUfCj7nGJS 1 month ago
- New Future Dystopia Post: Class Debate Series: Debate Teams, Dates and Structure futuredystopia.edutronic.net/class-debate-s… #Debate #Featured #Speaking 1 month ago
- New DoubleThink Post: 3.5 Propaganda Speech level3.edutronic.net/3-5-propaganda… #NCEA3.5 #Persuasion #Propaganda 1 month ago
- New DoubleThink Post: Linguistic Techniques of Propaganda level3.edutronic.net/linguistic-tec… #Featured #Linguistics #NewtGingrich 1 month ago
- @Ann_Litchfield @debrakidd @teacherhead Oh, please keep in touch. I have found the approach extremely positive in s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @Ann_Litchfield @debrakidd @teacherhead We’ve applied for some funding to develop them over here - if it goes ahead, let’s get in touch! 1 month ago