Ender’s Game Project: Section 2: Battle Room
Based on the description on pages 55-57, draw how the battle room looks in your imagination. Make sure your room contains all the features that are described in the novel, but fill the gaps with your imagination.
This homework is due next Friday, 7th October.
About Christopher WaughChallenging the norms of secondary teaching. Publishing every single thing my students and I create. Live in Wanaka, New Zealand - the best place in the world. http://chris.edutronic.net/
- https://t.co/O4RXCblZZf 1 week ago
- Perfect winter conditions for a run! ift.tt/2KQyhSH https://t.co/UT03R9sLSM 1 week ago
- It appears she thinks she’s a parrot. ift.tt/2KZ5LxD https://t.co/KgdDTdhA4Z 1 week ago
- Say It Straight: 2.5 Speech: Don’t Get Me Started level2.edutronic.net/2-5-speech-don… #Featured #Persuasion #Speech 3 weeks ago
- The peninsula in winter. Nice slow run. ift.tt/2KbGUGf https://t.co/aUfCj7nGJS 1 month ago
- New Future Dystopia Post: Class Debate Series: Debate Teams, Dates and Structure futuredystopia.edutronic.net/class-debate-s… #Debate #Featured #Speaking 1 month ago
- New DoubleThink Post: 3.5 Propaganda Speech level3.edutronic.net/3-5-propaganda… #NCEA3.5 #Persuasion #Propaganda 1 month ago
- New DoubleThink Post: Linguistic Techniques of Propaganda level3.edutronic.net/linguistic-tec… #Featured #Linguistics #NewtGingrich 1 month ago
- @Ann_Litchfield @debrakidd @teacherhead Oh, please keep in touch. I have found the approach extremely positive in s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @Ann_Litchfield @debrakidd @teacherhead We’ve applied for some funding to develop them over here - if it goes ahead, let’s get in touch! 1 month ago